These are some important tips to keep in mind for your Kendall USCIS Interview:
- You MUST bring your own translator. USCIS will not provide one for you, and your case may be rescheduled if you don’t bring a translator and you are assigned an officer that doesn’t speak your native language.
- Parking is free and easy at the Kendall Field office, but it can be VERY busy on days where judicial ceremonies are held (the ceremonies where new citizens are sworn in), so make sure you arrive with plenty of time to park and make it through security.
- You will not be able to check-in for your appointment any earlier than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- Make sure you leave items such as lighters, matches, and scissors in your car.
- Dress professionally! While this isn’t a requirement, don’t forget first impressions are always important.
- Bring all of your original documents with you, including passports and IDs.
- Bring copies of any documents that you don’t want the officer to keep. For example, if you bring your wedding album, make sure you also bring the officer copies of the album for him/her to keep, or he/she will have to take some pictures out for his/her file.
If you are interested in having an immigration attorney in Kendall accompany you to your USCIS interview,
please contact our office for a consultation at (305) 916-4800.