Immigration Appeals Attorney

  • Board of Immigration Appeals
  • Administrative Appeals Office
  • Notice of Intent to Deny or Revoke
  • I-290B Appeals
  • Marriage-fraud Accusations

In the event that your case or application is denied, usually you are given an option to appeal.

When filing for residency with a spouse, USCIS may deny your application or send you a “Notice of Intent to Deny” because they have made an incorrect determination that your marriage was fraudulent and entered into for the sole purpose of attaining immigration benefits.  These appeals and responses should be addressed with great detail and evidence in order to show that the USCIS determination is incorrect.

If you have lost your case in front of an immigration judge, you are eligible to appeal to the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA).  You must file a notice of appeal within 30 days of the decision and then supplement the appeal with a legal brief.  The BIA sends you a briefing schedule and transcripts to aid in the preparation of the legal arguments.


Call Now Button