We’re Hiring an EOIR/Court Paralegal!
The Santana Rodriguez Law (“SRLaw”) team practices immigration law in the areas of family and marriage-based residency, deportation defense, waivers, citizenship, naturalization, asylum, and appeals. The firm represents clients nationwide, with approximately 75% of clients residing in the South and Central Florida area. Our passion is empowering clients stuck in an immigration system that is overwhelming and disenfranchising. We understand the impact immigration matters have on our clients’ lives, and we strive to provide them great representation coupled with compassion and honesty.
We are looking for an experienced Immigration Paralegal to join our EOIR team. The ideal candidate will possess excellent case management and customer service skills. We’re looking for someone with knowledge of immigration court procedures. This paralegal will participate in all aspects of our court cases, including assisting in the management of client relationships, case review, analysis, preparation, and filing of applications and motions. This position reports directly to the Firm Attorneys.
- · Preparing and filing applications with the Immigration Court, with a high emphasis on asylum, adjustment of status, cancellation of removal, WOR and CAT.
- Submitting supplemental evidence filings.
- Drafting motions for filing with the Immigration Court.
- Proactively communicating with clients to answer questions and provide status updates.
- Regularly follow-up with the Court on the status of clients and cases.
- At least 2 years of Immigration Paralegal experience.
- Previous experience with Immigration Court filings.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience with Docketwise Case Management Software is a plus.
- Written and spoken fluency in English AND Spanish.
Compensation commensurate with experience and the labor market, including bonus opportunities.
Monday through Friday; full-time; in person in Miami, Florida.
HOW TO APPLY
Email cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to email@example.com